SAP HANA accelerates analytics and applications on a single, in-memory platform, allowing you to run your business in real-time. Solutions powered by the SAP HANA in-memory computing platform can help you dramatically accelerate analytics, business processes, and predictive capabilities.
Bright BI Consulting can help and guide your HANA initiatives end-to-end covering strategy, consulting, licensing, implementation, reporting, performance optimization and support:
- HANA Strategy: Identify optimal HANA edition & configuration for your needs.
- HANA ROI: Evaluate Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- HANA Hardware Appliance: Selecting the right hardware.
- Proof Of Concepts: Build and deliver a quick Proof Of Concept.
- SAP HANA Licensing: Leverage us for one-stop shop for HANA licensing & implementation.
- Real-Time OLTP: Implement real-time operational reporting using HANA Live.
- Real-Time OLAP: Deliver real-time analytical reports for both SAP & Non-SAP data.
- Real-Time Replication: Replicate data real-time using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT).
- Migration to BW on HANA: Optimize your SAP BI infrastructure by migrating SAP BW on to HANA.
- HANA Performance Tuning: Accelerate your reports, optimize process chains and more.
- Archive Using Sybase IQ: Implement a Hot/Warm/Cold data retrieval using HANA + Sybase IQ.
- Reporting on HANA: Scale and optimize reports built using SAP Design Studio and Lumira.
- Simplify data modeling
- Enhance agility and reduce complexity
- Combine the strengths of a SQL-oriented approach with an integrated EDW application
- Merge SAP and non-SAP data using composite providers for simplified reporting.
- Achieve real-time operational and analytical reporting, with OLTP and OLAP workloads operating in-memory.
- Replicate data real-time from SAP and non-SAP systems using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT). By leveraging SAP HANA with SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) replication, you can achieve:
- Trigger based, accelerated large volume data replication
- Superior data compression and delta replication
- Advanced data provisioning and transformation capabilities
- Flexible deployment options.
- Data retrieval from heterogeneous source systems
- Deliver Predictive Analysis capabilities enabled by SAP HANA PAL algorithms, and achieve tighter integration with R.